[Evergreen-catalogers] Digital bookplates and Angular

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Fri Jun 18 12:45:32 EDT 2021

>From what I can tell, the only way to see digital bookplates after you've
added one to a holding is to actually go out to your library's OPAC. In the
old "OPAC view," you could see the list of call numbers and the digital
bookplates that you'd placed on holdings. The "Patron View" in the Angular
catalog doesn't show the call numbers. Have we talked about this before?

Kate Coleman, MLIS
Technical Services Manager, Jefferson County Library
Missouri Evergreen Consortium
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689