[Evergreen-catalogers] Opinions on this possible wishlist idea

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Thu Mar 4 09:25:10 EST 2021

When batchloading items (Vandelay), I would love the option to place
matched records into a bucket. For clarification, I've uploaded the file,
and it gives me this screen:
[image: image.png]

I would then click the matches number, for instance in this screenshot,
I've chosen the 334987 id (so, 10 records), to bring up the potential
matches for this bib.

[image: image.png]

I'd then choose which bib I'd like to match to and then import them. But
I'd love to have the option of putting these items into a bucket. Of
course, not all ten of these can be merged/deduped, but several of them
can, and instead of one by one searching for them and placing them in the
bucket, an option to check the ones I want and place those in a bucket
would be awesome.

Would anyone else find this helpful, or if I'm being ridiculous in my
workflow and you have a way better way of doing things, I'd love to be
enlightened!

Kate Coleman, MLIS
Technical Services Manager, Jefferson County Library
Missouri Evergreen Consortium
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689