[Evergreen-catalogers] Sheet spine labels - multiple sheets

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri May 21 12:59:03 EDT 2021

I forgot to say we are on 3.5.

I was thinking the subsequent pages didn't have the correct top margin
because EG sees this as a continuous sheet and not separate pages.

Not sure how clear this paragraph is, but here goes:
I made a spine label template on 3.5 with 14 rows and 6 columns that prints
perfectly for a single page, but has the same problem with page 2.  If I
adjust that template to have more gap between rows, not all the labels fit
on a sheet.  If I have 100 labels, the first sheet prints 13 rows on the
first page and 1 row on the second and then a 3rd page for the remaining
rows of labels. In this case EG knows the first 14 rows belong together but
prints on two pages, it doesn't just continue rows 15 on following row 14
on page 2.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>