[Evergreen-catalogers] (no subject)

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Nov 29 12:31:16 EST 2021

I wanted to make everyone aware of a critical bug in 3.8 that prevents the
holdings editor from loading  --

"The new Angular Holdings Maintenance / Item Attributes Editor does not
correctly fetch item templates that were created in the AngularJS volume
copy editor"

When I  created an item template in 3.8, it continued to save to
cat.copy.templates. If I delete the file  cat.copy.templates, the holdings
editor retrieves. However, since a new template didn't save correctly,
creating a new template in 3,8 meant the editor continued not to fetch.

This is a very critical bug for us, and I expect for others as well. PINES
libraries wouldn't be able to catalog.  If possible, could you add heat to
the bug if it is also critical to you as you plan migrating to 3.8?

Thanks
Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.