[Evergreen-catalogers] Angular catalog: Search preferences and search templates

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Thu Sep 16 14:23:21 EDT 2021

In the Angular staff catalog, I like having a link to the Catalog
Preferences in the search form, and I like Search Templates, but both would
be even more useful if they both would include the checkbox setting and the
sort order.   Currently, neither include the checkbox values, and only the
search templates include the sort order.

Here are two Launchpad bugs, in case you feel like adding a little heat, or
have comments:

   - LP#1923500: Search Templates Don't Include Checkboxes
   <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1923500>
   - LP#1943744: Angular Staff Catalog Preferences Should Include
   Checkboxes, Sort Order
   <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1943744>

--
Elizabeth B. Thomsen