[Evergreen-catalogers] Adding diacritics in the web cilent

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu Sep 30 17:40:50 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to add diacritics in the web client other than copy and
paste? One of our libraries has sent us 11 records where Spanish language
diacritics are either missing or wrong. Multiple diacritics in each record
.I remember there was a command in xul that opened that table like in OCLC.
Thought  I'd ask before I make a document I can copy from.

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801