[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Graphic Novel Icon

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Fri Apr 8 09:44:27 EDT 2022

The Cataloging Interest Group has definitely had discussions regarding
icons, creating new icons, and how to make them work the way we want in
Evergreen. I don't remember ever discussing a graphic novel icon
specifically, but we can definitely talk about it. Our next meeting
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging:cwg> is Tuesday
April 12. I'm not sure if the agenda is set in stone yet, but I know we're
always open to discussions!

Kate Coleman, MLIS

Technical Services Manager, Jefferson County Library

Missouri Evergreen Consortium

5678 State Rd. PP

High Ridge, MO 63049

636-677-8689 /  Fax: 636--677-1769