[Evergreen-catalogers] Editing shelving locations in 3.10

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Dec 14 13:35:52 EST 2022

That is it! I have added heat. Thanks!

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live
near him. *— J.R.R. Tolkien*