[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging bugs in 3.8

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Feb 14 22:54:58 EST 2022

I've gone through and tested these bugs on our 3.8 testing server.
I've confirmed all the bugs that hadn't already been confirmed with
the exception of "System level workstation displays only consortia
owned shelving locations"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1956627 (We don't allow
systems to have holdings so I can't re-create the same circumstances.)

I want to highlight one of Elaine's bugs which wasn't in this list
(though may have been included in another email) - "Item alert and
note creation silently fails in unified holdings/attribute editor"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1959716    If your library
uses notes or alerts this bug effectively blocks you from using the
unified editor when creating new items so please consider adding some
heat if you'll be affected.

In the course of my testing I uncovered some new issues.  If anyone
can confirm and add heat to these bugs that would be great.

New Holdings Editor Ignores "Default Classification Scheme" Library
Setting - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1960885

Item Notes Pop Up Appearing at bottom of page -

Item Alert Uses Old Interface in Item Status -

Thanks,

Jennifer

Quoting Elaine Hardy via Evergreen-catalogers

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.