[Evergreen-catalogers] Label printers

Carolyn Phillips cphillip at grpl.org
Thu Jul 7 11:27:07 EDT 2022

We have Zebra GC420t printers and are very happy with them.  I can only
recall one branch person stating that they had a faded label in the last
few years, and it probably was printed with one of the printers we had
before we got the Zebra printers.

I do know that it can be tricky to get the labels to print correctly
after an Evergreen (our ILS) upgrade, but our IT staff and our DE staff
get it worked out.

*Carolyn Phillips*
she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/>
/Cataloger/

Grand Rapids Public Library
Main Library | 111 Library St NE | 49503
616-988-5400 x5462 <tel:16169885400,5462> | www.grpl.org
<https://www.grpl.org>