[Evergreen-catalogers] Quality Metrics for this Match Set and Best/Single Match Minimum Quality Ratio

Elizabeth McLean lmclean at kcls.org
Tue Jun 28 18:18:40 EDT 2022

Can someone share how they use "Quality Metrics for this Match Set" and "Best/Single Match Minimum Quality Ratio" to ensure incoming records with low encoding levels (ELvl) do not replace existing records with higher levels?  Assuming these settings work together, I found instructions for both but I don't see how they work together. I would like to protect existing records with ELvl "K" to prevent them from being replaced on import by records with ELvl "3" or ELvl "M." However, I do want to replace the "K" level records with records with the same or higher encoding levels ("blank" or "I" or "K").

Thank you!

Elizabeth (Libby) McLean (she/her)
Cataloging Librarian
King County Library System