[Evergreen-catalogers] "Call number record" explanation?

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Wed Jun 29 10:30:00 EDT 2022

We had quite the mystery in our consortium yesterday that many of us just
wrote off as a one-off weird Evergreen thing. But after things were figured
out, our Evergreen host sent us a list of 112 items and described them as
such:

"It looks like there are about 121 items in your entire consortium that are
not marked deleted but are attached to a call number record that is deleted
and the bib record is not deleted."

Can someone explain what the heck this mean? Can someone explain what a
call number record is?

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/5960108?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]