[Evergreen-catalogers] Identifying Subfield in 852 tag for "Floating location"

Clare Irwin cirwin at pelhamlibrary.on.ca
Tue May 3 15:35:17 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to add a subfield code to our
Holdings Import Profile to use for the "Floating Location" in the 852 tag.
Currently our subfield codes are:
[image: 852 subfield codes.JPG]
When I look at the options for the Holdings Import Profile in our system, I
do not see a category for "Floating" although we have the option to select
a Floating Location when in the Holdings Editor.

We are using Evergreen Version 3-7-2.  Any thoughts / discussion would be
appreciated.

Thank you,

Clare Irwin

Catalogue / Computer Technician