[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging topics for EIOC 2024 -- Another Reminder

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxoli.org
Fri Dec 15 07:00:00 EST 2023

2024 Evergreen Online Conference Proposal Ideas

Adding an echo to Kate’s earlier reminder about the upcoming deadline
(Monday) for conference presentation ideas. It’s not too late to share
presentation ideas or submit proposals!

Do you have a proposal you would like to submit to make a presentation at
the conference?  Submit your proposals here: 2024 Evergreen Conference Call
for Proposals
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjPGS3IZYkJxNZslkYaUYfwX24QxXRktrDvALM6E1jQZfGhQ/viewform>

Do you have a great idea for a presentation topic? Looking for a partner to
present?  The cataloging listserv is the place to post.

Lots of good suggestions so far! I have attempted to gather all of them
into a list that can be found here: 2024 Evergreen Conference Proposal
Ideas (Cataloger Edition)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anQAqczoJ_XYXuJuwLHuE3dhB_8UrmttGec44AbHbEw/edit?usp=sharing>

Let me know if I missed anything. The list is open for editing -- so you
can keep adding your ideas!

Best,

Jennifer,

on behalf of the Cataloging IG