[Evergreen-catalogers] Migration from Old Library System to Evergreen ILS

Carolyn Phillips cphillip at grpl.org
Mon Feb 20 09:06:30 EST 2023

Ariez,

I see you've posted your query a couple times over the weekend and again
this morning.  You may not get any responses today, Monday, February 20,
because it is Presidents' Day in the U.S., which is a holiday for many
workers.  While I am working, I don't have experience with importing raw
data including holdings, so I can't help you unfortunately.  I'm sure
someone will respond soon though.

Best,
Caraolyn

*Carolyn Phillips*
she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/>
/Cataloger/

Grand Rapids Public Library
Main Library | 111 Library St NE | 49503
616-988-5400 x5462 <tel:16169885400,5462> | www.grpl.org
<https://www.grpl.org>