[Evergreen-catalogers] A bit off topic - EIC 2023

Carol Witt wittc at cwmars.org
Wed Mar 15 11:59:19 EDT 2023

Per the discussion at yesterday's meeting, I spoke with relevant Conference
Committee members about adding something about the weather. They've added a
short note on the Conference's home page
<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2023-evergreen-international-conference/>
.

Weather

April weather in Massachusetts can be unpredictable. Highs, on average,
range between 55F and 65F (12C and 18C), with lows between 35F and 45F (1C
and 7C). You might see sunshine, rain, (or on rare occasions, snow). We
suggest checking the forecast when packing to make sure you’ll have
appropriate wear.

“If you don’t like the weather in New England now, just wait a few
minutes.” – Mark Twain

Carol

wittc at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x325