[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Feedback Fest Starts NOW!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Nov 6 09:04:20 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

This week is Evergreen Feedback Fest! We have multiple test servers
prepared for you to put what will potentially be Evergreen 3.12 through its
paces, and test out a whoooooole lot of recent bug fixes and features that
have been developed. The development community has been busy, so please
pitch in and test some of these proposed changes so that we can make 3.12 a
great update!

Here is the testing spreadsheet;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4LiBJZzyeuczWCwYhG0VdaJ4UlK5CaTMKg4mO_hH2U/edit#gid=0

Brief guide to testing:

   1. The list of available test servers is in the first column, with the
   list of which fixes/features are loaded onto that server to the right. Each
   test server is loaded with stock Concerto
   <https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins> data.
   2. Pick a bug fix that you are interested in testing and carefully read
   the description and comments on the associated Launchpad link.
   3. Log into the test server to thoroughly test the fix. Be sure to log
   in with different levels of users in case there are issues with
   permissions.
   4. If you find problems, add your comments to the Launchpad ticket.
   5. If you don't find any problems, you may sign off on the code through
   Git or add a comment to the Launchpad bug that says "I have tested this
   code and consent to signing off on it with my name, [enter name or
   consistent alias] and my email address, [enter email address]."

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.