[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group – Sept 12, 2023

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxoli.org
Fri Sep 8 09:57:36 EDT 2023

*Cataloging Interest Group in September*

The Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group will meet next week on *Tuesday,
September 12, 2023, at 2pm (ET)*.

Everyone is welcome – please join us! The meeting will be recorded for any
interested parties who cannot attend.

*Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group*

*Tuesday, September 12, 2023*

*2:00pm ET*

Zoom Meeting Link:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89440379465?pwd=TVY4anVHZmN6ZlZQRXVTM3o5eUUyZz09

Meeting ID: 894 4037 9465

Passcode: 086021

Want to dial into the call using your phone? Find your local number:
https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kcsI1s3S9P

*Agenda:** Monograph Parts - Part 1*

We will begin a two-part series to discuss Monograph Parts.

(Yes, that’s right – this is Part 1 of Parts)

This month, we will have a general conversation about Monograph Parts and
how they are being used across the community. We’ll also review the most
recent Bug Squashing activities and allow plenty of time for open
discussion.

If anyone has anything they want specifically included on the agenda,
please let me know.

We hope to see you there!

Jennifer Weston,

on behalf of the Cataloging IG Organizing Committee

The Cataloging Interest Group usually meets on the second Tuesday of each
month. Everyone is welcome. Meetings are recorded and made available to the
community. For more information, please visit the Cat IG wiki at:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging:cwg