[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group – rescheduled to Tues, Mar 19

Madison Kochel madison.kochel at berkslibraries.org
Thu Mar 14 09:29:57 EDT 2024

Hi Leslie,

Following the Cataloging Committee meeting last week, I joined this listserv. I’m interested in participating in the Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group to keep an eye on new/upcoming developments that might be relevant to us. If it’s okay with you, I’d like to attend this meeting next Tuesday. I don’t see any time conflicts, so I’ll add it to the calendar, but if for any reason you think it’s best I don’t attend, please let me know!

Thank you,

Madison Kochel, MSI (they/she)

Assistant Cataloging Librarian

 <http://www.berkslibraries.org/> Berks County Public Libraries

610.378.5260 x2514

Next out-of-office day: March 29th through April 1st, 2024