[Evergreen-catalogers] Reminder: Evergreen Cataloging Interest Group - Today

Janet Schrader jack.and.harry.the.penguins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:06:52 EDT 2024

Hi Jennifer,
Sorry, I won't be able to make it today. I have one of my Learning in
Retirement classes, this one on German detective fiction.

I saw Elizabeth Thomsen's email about the bug that items can be added even
if the code for this is false. When I logged in to add heat, I saw that I
had already marked this as it affected me. So true, we were trying to
prevent catalogers from adding items to e-books.

Janet