[Evergreen-catalogers] Please test 1821094 again

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 22 14:14:14 EDT 2024

Dear Catalogers,

I think my server was still messed up when you tested
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1821094 during the Cataloging
Interest Group this week - I've repaired everything and in my testing the
refresh time for 100 items is around 15 seconds instead of 58 seconds now.

However, I'd rather have cataloger eyes on it before I sign off.

It's on https://terran-main.gapines.org/eg/staff

Thank you!
Terran

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service website]
<https://georgialibraries.org/>

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

https://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service Instagram page]
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service LinkedIn page]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-public-library-service/>[image:
logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Threads page]
<https://www.threads.net/@georgialibraries>