[Evergreen-catalogers] Are any of these bugs obsolete?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Mar 26 17:53:43 EDT 2024

Dear Catalogers,

I've been trying to identify old bugs that may have been fixed through
interface updates and I'm not sure about these. Can any of you confirm
whether or not they have been fixed or are still valid?

1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1763849

2. https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1770453

3. https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1776709

4. https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1786971

Thank you!
Terran

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service website]
<https://georgialibraries.org/>

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

https://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service Instagram page]
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service LinkedIn page]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-public-library-service/>[image:
logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Threads page]
<https://www.threads.net/@georgialibraries>