[Evergreen-catalogers] Are any of these bugs obsolete?

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at wlsmail.org
Wed Mar 27 09:30:10 EDT 2024

3. https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1776709

Is still valid for older interfaces, such as Circ Policy Config and
Statistical Category Editor which are the only two remaining un-updated
Local Admin interfaces, and Server Admin > Custom Org Unit Trees.

So while technically valid, this seems like not a big issue? (Says the
person who never before actually clicked the open in new window button,
ymmv!)

*Lindsay Stratton*
*Systems Librarian*
Westchester Library System