[Evergreen-circ] transit list

Cindy Hayes chayes at jeffcolib.org
Wed Jul 19 16:34:30 EDT 2017

I try to do ours weekly.  Through a lengthy process, I download both the
"to" and "from" lists to Excel so that we can sort by location and search
for both lists at the same time.  It is easier than going back and forth
between 2 separate lists.

Cindy

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Teresa Tidwell <ttidwell at cville.lib.mo.us>
wrote:

> I print off Transits To and From our library at least once a month
> (usually more regularly) I recently learned about the setting for “from the
> Beginning” and used it to pin down a number of items that had evaded
> checkin or are lost by the courier. I will do this at least monthly also
> from now on.
>

> Teresa Tidwell, Director
>
> Caruthersville Public Library

Cindy Hayes
Manager
Jefferson County Library, Northwest Branch
5680 State Road PP
High Ridge, MO  63049

636-677-8186