[Evergreen-circ] Unable to Create Circulation Policies

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Mon Feb 27 08:41:45 EST 2023

Ariez,

After making changes to the organizational units, you need to run the
autogen.sh script. From the docs:

https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/admin_initial_setup/describing_your_organization.html#_organizational_units

Hope this is helpful!
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org