[Evergreen-circ] Unable to Create Circulation Policies

ARIEZ HAZARIL PRIVATE LIBRARY (AHPL) ppah at ahsolutionenterprise.net
Mon Feb 27 10:13:37 EST 2023

Hye Michele, Thank you so much for your help. Finally I able to create new Circulation Policies.
Thanks
ARIEZ HAZARIL BIN AB. LLAH
LIBRARIAN
Mobile: +6016-9618093
Email: ppah at ahsolutionenterprise.net
ARIEZ HAZARIL PRIVATE LIBRARY (AHPL)
PERPUSTAKAAN PERIBADI ARIEZ HAZARIL (PPAH)
102-2-2 PPR SRI PANTAI, JALAN LEMBAH PANTAI,
59200 KUALA LUMPUR, W. P. K. L. MALAYSIA.

www.ppah.ahsolutionenterprise.net (http://www.ppah.ahsolutionenterprise.net/)

	 (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public)
	The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 10:25 PM, Rogan Hamby via Evergreen-circ <evergreen-circ at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:And just to double down on what Michelle said, until you get used to the fine points of what does and doesn't need an autogen, I'd recommend just running autogen and restarting services after any changes to the org units.  You would end up needing to a lot of the time anyway.