[Evergreen-dev] Why are our catalog searches always empty?

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Nov 2 14:26:08 EST 2020

Jeffrey,

You will likely need to perform what's known as a "reingest" - there is
a perl tool included in the Evergreen repo to aid this process.

https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/development/support_scripts.html#pingest_pl
<https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/development/support_scripts.html#pingest_pl>

-Blake-
Conducting Magic