[Evergreen-dev] Next Developer Meeting - November 10th at 3 Eastern, 12 Pacific

Jason Boyer jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Nov 4 11:11:52 EST 2020

Agenda is here: https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2020-11-10 <https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2020-11-10>

Please add anything you’d like to discuss, and update anything that may need it; I'm progress was made during the recent hackaway. And congrats to the 3.7 Release Team! I’ve updated the agenda with the volunteers but if I have misremembered or left anyone out please correct as necessary.

Of special interest next week is the following old business: PostgreSQL 10+ support, Ubuntu 20.04 support (while also removing Java).

See you on the 10th!

Jason

--
Jason Boyer