[Evergreen-dev] Bug Squashing Week: Day 2

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Sep 22 09:58:54 EDT 2020

Good morning everyone!

Bug Squashing Week is off to a great start with 13 bug patches already
tested and signed off!

There are another 40 or so patches that are loaded onto test servers right
now that are ready for you to jump in and start testing. I know everyone is
busy in this crazy year, but even if you can spare an hour or two to test
this week, you can help make the Evergreen software better by contributing
your testing time.

Test Servers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhTi9y_7qWs0weHceG15FjshAsZabffyPfeIzlcRewI/edit#gid=0

Bug Squashing Week Info:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

If you have any questions about how to test or how to leave testing
feedback, please feel free to email me directly at
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org.

Thanks everyone!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.