[Evergreen-dev] Feedback Fest Day 5 Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Feb 12 16:43:04 EST 2021

What a week! Next week I'll do the official tally and add in any remaining
updates that get made through the end of the day today, but the numbers as
stands right now are:

- 6 patches tested and signed off (total of 31)
- 1 patch committed to master (total of 30)
- 2 new or updated patches submitted (total of 30)
- 3 new bug reports submitted (total of 18)
- and many, many launchpad tickets updated

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.