[Evergreen-dev] Reminder: Commit Moratorium Today

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Feb 17 11:15:20 EST 2021

Hi, all.

Sine my email about the moratorium was delayed by the list server, I
just want to remind everyone that the moratorium is already in effect.

The release team are busy working on release notes, merging branches,
and building the tarballs.

Please, don't push anything to the master repository.

Cheers,
Jason