[Evergreen-dev] Bug Squashing Week: Tuesday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Mar 16 16:46:12 EDT 2021

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far in Bug Squashing Week! So
far, 6 proposed bug fixes have been tested and signed off, 8 more have been
reviewed and accepted into master Evergreen by the core committers, and
over 200 Launchpad bug reports have been updated in some way.

Special thanks to Timothy Means and Christine Burns who have been
diligently cleaning up the deprecated "webstaffclient" tag in Launchpad and
adding more specific tags.

There are still 3 days left in Bug Squashing Week, and there are 20
proposed bug fixes / features that have been loaded onto our 6 public test
servers that are ready to be tested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wCOjCAfG82ZLpCQckPmCbrUrpZZuCcZF7ECQJKQgc0c/edit#gid=0

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.