[Evergreen-dev] Code organization

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Dec 21 17:43:01 EST 2022

All,

I brought up an agenda item at today's dev meeting. I was wondering
where I should put my project.

http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2022-12-13#i_517622

And it brought up a greater discussion of having more of an "official"
repo/place/something for "all things export".

Does anyone have an opinion on where we as a community should be putting
such things? I know there are several repos on Github, and some inside
of sub-folders within various contrib repos.

It's probably a tall order to get everyone to put this stuff in a single
place, so, at the very least, we could probably use a wiki page with
links and descriptions to all the places where all the useful code lives

--
-Blake-
Conducting Magic