[Evergreen-dev] Closing 3.7.4 and rel_3_7

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu Jul 7 15:35:29 EDT 2022

Hello, all.

I have set the 3.7.4 milestone to inactive on Launchpad.

By our own standards, it should have been closed months ago.

I plan to do the 3.7.4 release this weekend or next week as the final
3.7 release.  I think we're close to beyond security releases only at
this point on 3.7.

I'm doing this for two reasons:

1. I feel some responsibility for the release schedule slipping over the
past year.

2. Is a selfish reason: we're still using 3.7 in production at CW MARS.

I think rel_3_7 should be closed now, even for security updates. If
anyone needs those, they can back port them on their own.

If anyone disagrees or wants some clarification, feel free to reply to
the list.

Cheers,
Jason