[Evergreen-dev] Trademark Enforcement Committee - Call for volunteers

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jul 21 14:20:22 EDT 2022

Hello all,

The Evergreen Project Board has established a Trademark Enforcement
Committee.  This new committee would be responsible for the following tasks:

- dealing with routine trademark requests
- actively looking for misuse of the trademark to either take action or
request the Board to take action on.

We have four Evergreen Project Board members on this committee so far:
- Galen Charlton
- Joe Knueven
- Rogan Hamby
- Chris Sharp

We would welcome the participation of others in the larger community.  Once
we have a set membership, we will schedule a brief orientation meeting so
we're all on the same page about our goals and responsibilities.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,

Chris

--

Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7147 | csharp at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.