[Evergreen-dev] Hold Pickup Lockers

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Wed May 25 11:36:41 EDT 2022

On 5/25/22 11:25 AM, Jason Stephenson via Evergreen-dev wrote:
> On 5/25/22 10:15, Bill Ott via Evergreen-dev wrote:
>>
>> I was just curious if anyone else was working down this road?
>
> Bill,
>
> I'm not heading down that road, but I'm asking if your STOMP code is
> available in a public git repository somewhere.  That sounds like it
> could be useful to others, and I am curious to see how it works.

Unfortunately, what I'm using in early testing is based pretty heavily
on some demo code from the locker manufacturer. Their NDA prevents me
from sharing this particular code.

I'm leveraging Javascript pieces hey provided, in particular STOMP over
Websocket, which is detailed here:
http://www.jmesnil.net/stomp-websocket/doc/