[Evergreen-dev] Debugging Relevancy sort and keyword search

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Wed May 25 17:33:06 EDT 2022

Michele, I think my weights are already different, so I don't think I'm
running into this.  The search is coming up with the correct results, it
just seems like the relevance ranking should be placing the title first, or
close to first since the keyword is in the title.

I'll keep poking at it, maybe I was just running into search cache issues.
I restarted the open-ils.search, but didn't use the cache buster string
when I was testing.

Josh