[Evergreen-dev] Missing Czech translatiosn in PoEditor

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Wed Oct 19 05:04:24 EDT 2022

Hi all,

At the end of last week, I wanted to edit a Czech translation in PoEditor
and found that I currently have no translation project assigned to my
PoEditor account. I thought this might be a temporary issue, however, the
issue still persists until this day. Furthermore, I found it also affects
Linda Jansova.

I wonder whether this could be caused by some error? Or have there been any
changes regarding the platform for  Evergreen translations?

Thank you in advance for any hint.
Eva

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková, Ph.D.

vedoucí Knihovny Jabok

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická

+420 211 222 409 <+420+211+222+413>

cernin at jabok.cz

knihovna.jabok.cz <https://www.jabok.cz>

Salmovská 8, Praha 2, 120 00