[Evergreen-dev] Missing Czech translatiosn in PoEditor

Jane Sandberg sandbergja at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:23:23 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

PoEditor support wrote me back very quickly!  They said that our project
had been archived, since the owner's account hadn't been active for a
while.  It should now be un-archived.

If you've used PoEditor before, could you please confirm that Evergreen is
showing in your dashboard?  And if not, could you confirm that the
invitation link at the top of this wiki page still works: poeditor
[Evergreen DokuWiki] (evergreen-ils.org)
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=poeditor&s[]=poeditor>

  -Jane