[Evergreen-dev] Wrapping up our Queued Ingest review -- this Friday

Jane Sandberg sandbergja at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:18:42 EDT 2022

Hi friends,

Thanks to all who have been looking at queued ingest
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1979071> together!  So far,
we've done some manual testing and reviewed the db stored procedures and
upgrade script.  And Jason Stephenson has been doing some testing with
production workloads!  For our last meeting, we'll look at the Perl pieces.

Please join if you're interested, whether or not you were able to attend
previous sessions.  All skill levels welcome!

Let's meet 4pm Eastern/1pm Pacific tomorrow (October 21) at
https://princeton.zoom.us/my/sandbergja

See you then,

   -Jane