[Evergreen-dev] auth_proxy ldap logins failing through opac, but working through staff

Jeffrey G jdgoettsch at ucdavis.edu
Mon Sep 12 16:51:38 EDT 2022

Hi,

I have LDAP (active directory) logins set up and working through the staff
portal, but failing through the opac page. My configuration looks OK to me
(see below), so I'm not sure what the issue is. The user I am testing has
both STAFF_LOGIN and OPAC_LOGIN permissions.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? I've set loglevel to 4 in
opensrf_core.xml but do not see anything helpful in the logs. I am happy to
provide more info if requested.

Thank you.

Config and log files can be viewed here here:
https://gist.github.com/jdgoettsch/8b739ba87c7163474c64a5e5aa0f3bab

--
Jeff Goettsch
Agricultural and Resource Economics