[Evergreen-dev] Missing translations strigs

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Fri Sep 30 11:41:01 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I have made some revisions of translations in Launchpad and in PoEditor and
I have noticed, that there were not probably been added translation strings
for 3.9 to PoEditor. The last tag assigned to translation strings in
PoEditor is rel_3_8_beta.  I wonder if it is the reason for some strings in
the staff client interface not being translated in the Angular Staff cient.

We  are planning the transition of several Czech libraries to the Angular
staff client interface in a very closed future, so the translations are now
extremely important for us, and any advance in this issue would be a great
help. :-)

Thank you

Eva

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková, Ph.D.

vedoucí Knihovny Jabok

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická

+420 211 222 409 <+420+211+222+413>

cernin at jabok.cz

knihovna.jabok.cz <https://www.jabok.cz>

Salmovská 8, Praha 2, 120 00