[Evergreen-dev] Call for release team volunteers for 3.12

Lussier, Kathy klussier at noblenet.org
Fri Aug 18 14:39:57 EDT 2023

Hi Blake,

I'm not volunteering for the release team, but, thinking back to an email
Stephanie sent a couple of months ago, for the next release, could we maybe
consider moving all release discussions to the main #evergreen IRC channel?
This would allow others in the community to more closely follow along with
the release discussions. If they have an understanding of what goes into
building the release, they may be more likely to volunteer the next time
the dev community puts a call out.

The #evergreen channel is so quiet these days, I can't imagine it would be
a problem for the additional release chatter to be added to the channel.

Thank you all for considering this request!

Kathy
--
Kathy Lussier
she/her