[Evergreen-dev] Total Number of Non-Deleted Items

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:24:11 EDT 2023

Hi Brian,

You did, in fact, answer your own question!  That's the table that holds
item data (that is, barcoded "things" attached to bibliographic records),
and deleted=true does mean it's generally ignored by Evergreen except in
specific circumstances.

There are nuances, such as non-cataloged items, Located URIs, and conjoined
items, that can change the details but if "count of barcoded things" is
what you want, that asset.copy is what you need.

HTH,

--
Mike Rylander
Research and Development Manager