[Evergreen-dev] OpenSRF releases

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Tue Dec 5 21:36:03 EST 2023

Hi,

In preparation for the 3.12 beta tomorrow, I have made two OpenSRF releases:

3.2.4 - this is a single-bugfix release that would be the minimum for
running Evergreen 3.12 on older Linux distributions
3.3.0-beta - this is a beta release that primarily consists of changes to
distribution support and language bindings. Because of the bugfix it
contains, it is a candidate for being the minimum required for 3.12 once it
hits general release.

The release can be downloaded here:

https://evergreen-ils.org/opensrf-downloads/

At this point, I figure that OpenSRF 3.2.x has at most one more bugfix
release in it, and maybe not even thought. 3.3.x will otherwise be
primarily a bugfix series, holding ground until OpenSRF 4.0 and the release
of Redis-based OpenSRF.

Regards,

Galen
--