[Evergreen-dev] PostgreSQL Installation help

Brian Holda brian.holda at calvin.edu
Wed Jul 12 16:15:55 EDT 2023

Hi again. At this point, we think it might be easier to create a new Evergreen postgreSQL database, and then feed it our most recent backup data. Anyone have experience doing something like this? It's version 3.3.1. We found https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.5/_creating_the_evergreen_database.html but are getting stuck.

Or do you know people we could hire as consultants on this project?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Holda
Library Technology Manager