[Evergreen-dev] Git Server Move is Complete

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu Jun 1 11:55:26 EDT 2023

Hello, all.

The git.evergreen-ils.org server has been moved and all services appear
to be working.

Branches have been renamed from "master" to "main" as well.

You should be able to access git again by following the steps in this
blog post:

https://evergreen-ils.org/community-git-server-updates-on-1-june-2023-at-1300-utc/

If you have any issues, feel free to ask on the list, in #evergreen on
irc.libera.chat, or email me directly.

I want to send a hearty "Thank you very much!" to Galen Charlton and
Chris Sharp. Without their help, this move would not have happened so
smoothly. I owe you each a beverage of your choice at our next in person
meeting.

Cheers,
Jason Stephenson