[Evergreen-dev] List of previous version release notes on website

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Mon May 1 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello, hours/days after attending the release packaging presentation at the
conference, I finally thought of a question to ask.  A few times a year I
find myself needing to look through older release notes.

I don't think there is a reference to those from the downloads page. I
would like to add a way to quickly get to the previous release notes from
that page.  Maybe adding the info to the code museum page?
https://evergreen-ils.org/egdownloads/code-museum/

Sometimes I find that the release notes have the only mention of a new
feature and are a good spot to start when trying to understand something.
And often the feature I'm looking for is from a number of releases ago,
outside of the supported versions that have direct links on the download
page.

Thanks
Josh
[image: Company logo]
*Josh Stompro*
IT Director
stomproj at gsuite.larl.org | 218-233-3757 ext. 139 | 218-790-2110
*Lake Agassiz Regional Library *
118 5th ST S
Moorhead MN 56560
www.larl.org
*Our mission is to enrich lives and strengthen communities.*