[Evergreen-dev] Ansible Installer w/ Redis / EG 3.12

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 17:03:54 EST 2023

Hi All,

I've updated my Redis branch to work with Evergreen main now that we've
added the Redis configs.

https://github.com/berick/evergreen-ansible-installer/tree/working/ubuntu-22.04-redis

The change means installing a new instance of EG 3.12 atop OpenSRF+Redis
can done like so:

sudo ansible-playbook playbook.yml -e eg_git_branch=rel_3_12

Once the OpenSRF changes are merged into OpenSRF main:

1. Move the Redis branch into the list of "supported" branches.
2. Create an ubuntu-22.04-xmpp variant with OpenSRF pinned to rel_3_2
(unless there's another release in the meantime).

-b