[Evergreen-dev] Translations

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Mon Sep 11 06:21:58 EDT 2023

Hi all,

We tried to move on with the Evergreen translation to Czech, particularly
with the staff client translation. In the last few months, hundreds of
strings have been translated to Czech, both in POEditor and in Lauchpad.
Currently, it looks like the translations were last uploaded to Evergreen
at the end of May, which means that new translations have not been included
in the latest Evergreen versions yet.
Would it be possible to upload the translation to upcoming releases of
Evergreen? I think it might also partially help to shed some light on
certain localization bugs.

Thank you very much.

Eva

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková, Ph.D.

vedoucí Knihovny Jabok

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická

+420 211 222 409 <+420+211+222+413>

cernin at jabok.cz

knihovna.jabok.cz <https://www.jabok.cz>

Salmovská 8, Praha 2, 120 00